Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm Not Mad, I'm Just Bemoaned

Okay, I have a confession to make. Whenever I know I've done something wrong (yes, Bonnie I have a conscience albeit small according to you), I know when someone's mad at me. My way of bringing it up is to say, "Are you mad at me?" or "You're not mad at me, are you"? to get off the hook. It usually always works because when I bring it up, the person is caught off guard and goes, "Uh...No! No." But I guess I'm not the only one who knows that trick. So when someone says it to me I say, "No, should I be?" and then I look at them as if I was raising a suspicious eyebrow and if I knew how to raise an eyebrow I'd do it. And then that person feels bad because they should.

Let's take Bonnie for example. That beeotch hasn't called me in 3 days and I invited her out last night and she was all ignoring me and FINALLY she e-mails me this morning like, "Hi Sweetie! Sorry I didn't get back to you." So I ignored her and in 2 hours she called and was all, "Are you mad at me?" Um, yeah, you haven't called me in days.

Omigod Bloggie, check it out- Sophie invited us to this "industry" party last night and the cast of Saturday Night Live was supposed to be there, but by 1 AM Jean was tired and Sophie was drunk and depressed about something so we decided to call it a night, and we put Jean in a cab and Sophie and I got in a cab but then I realized I forgot my schoolbooks so we went back and then the cocktail waitress insisted on buying us a drink because I tipped her well (I'm in the biz) and I think she had a girl crush on me and long story short the cast showed up and we partied with them until the bar closed! I don't know how to tell Jean because she'll be real pissed off I didn't call her but Sophie was busy chatting up some of the women to photograph their vaginas and I ended up making out with one of the new cast members who shall remain nameless. Well, I didn't really catch his name. Maybe he was a member of the crew. Who cares, making out with anyone famous is always good for the narrative value. I don't care if Jean is pissed- life lesson, always stay a little bit later than you intended cuz that's when the fun stuff happens. The last time I left a party early Sebastian Bach showed up and my friends hung out with him so I learned my lesson.

Maybe I should call Jean. Or I could wait 3 days and then ask her if she's mad at me. Or maybe the blog is the way to go. Either way, I need to start watching SNL again so I can say "I made out with that guy!" Life is funny. Too bad that show isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home