Tuesday, January 24, 2006

S@#t List

I know I told Sophie to stop talking all the time about her bowels and sex (not together, thank you), but that's what I want to talk about today. I have this ever growing shit list that is so long I think even I am on it. Long story short, because I was neglectful of my friend's feelings yesterday, they made me "prove myself to them" by signing a contract that says I will not have sex for three months. Fuck them, I signed it. You want to play hardball? I got my gloves on, let's do it. Jean was being bitchy to me, Sophie is driving me nuts and Bonnie is so pregnant-touchy. The 18 year old is pissed that I don't want to have a more serious relationship so now he's acting like a stupid little boy. He's pretty insecure.

The Belizian definitely has a secret life that is interfering with our love affair. He only calls me if it's past 2 AM and most times he doesn't even spend the night. Oh, did I mention Sophie brought James home the other night and the next morning he took a half hour dump in our bathroom? I don't need to hear all about sleeping with your ex-husband crap let alone dealing with actual ex-husband crap in my apartment. Total shit list.

I do feel bad about pissing Jean off; I did say something wrong. I need to get off her case about meeting guys. I know she can meet guys on her own, I was just trying to help by setting her up with my friend, and I happened to mention he is both disease free and easy. I was just trying to be nice.

So no sex for three months. Guess what, I can do it. I'm sick of everyone anyway. Maybe Bonnie's right and I will learn something. Like, I don't know, meeting a guy who when he does have sex with me will take more moral responsibility about treating me the way I should be treated. Bonnie says that starts with treating myself the way I want to be treated. I'm pretty sure she bit that off her fruity life-coach. The problem is, do I even know how I want to be treated? That's why I'm on my own shit list.

See you, Bloggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home