Friday, March 03, 2006

Sweet, Sweet Kisses

You know it's bad when you like waking up next to a dog. No, not like a "dog of a man", a real dog. This dog I've been watching, Martini, is very affectionate. Maybe it's because the owners are five days late in picking him up and he thinks I'm the only friend he has. But I woke up from a nap today and Martini is on my bed, rubbing my face with his nose. I have never felt that much love from something for no reason whatsoever. I just held him for minutes, rubbing my head in his. It'll be sad when he leaves. Then again the owners are rather late in picking him up and I have not heard from them. I'm sure they have a good excuse, like family emergency or accident or something.

Speaking of hospitals, Sophie's getting surgery. On her ass! Seriously, Bloggie, I couldn't believe it. It's minor surgery, my friend had the same one too, but she's going to be such a bitch in recovery. "Oh, whaa wha, I can't sit, I can't do yoga" whatever, I can't do yoga and my body is fully functioning. Tree pose that, Sophie. In all seriousness I joke because she will be fine. Luckily Bonnie is offering to help her after the surgery because I am too busy to play nursemaid. Which means I get the place to myself!

Okay, easy segue... me and Andrew have almost had sex like, ten times but my friend's convinced me to hold out. The "No Sex" contract is almost up and if I made it this far, who knows. But having the place to myself is so High School, and I always had sex when my parents went out of town. There's only so many movies we can rent and I can tell Andrew is getting impatient. But he's still with me and I think that's cool. And when the three months are up, I am going to f@#k the s@#t out of him.

Oh, okay, the other day Jean tells me that she built a fort in the lounge at Greg's party. I thought she was talking about like, popsicle stick art or a playing card tent but no... she built an actual fort. I don't think there's anything else to say about that.

I saw Bonnie last night and she looked amazing. Pregnant women just glow. I don't know why. I'm jealous of her experience, it's so different. She's going to be an amazing mom.

Hmmm... Sophie just reminded me that I should follow up on this dog. She seems to think five days is a long time not to pick your animal up. Oh, and she wants me to let everyone know that her surgery is VERY serious and she could die. That was verbatim.

See you, Bloggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home